From drafts to published - we explain the stages of Swomi review process.
• Your Content is submitted in "draft" form and submitted to the moderators.
• Upon "submitting" your Content, it goes into the queue for the moderators.
• When the moderators have begun the review process, it will say "pending" next to your Content.
• When your Content is "approved", it will move from "Pending" to "Published". Your Content is now live! Click on the content to access it at its URL.
• If your post is not approved you will receive a notification and an email explaining what should be changed in order to re-submit.