We’ll send you a notification explaining why your content was not published with a description of the reason so you can re-submit according to the guidelines.
If your content does not follow any these guidelines it will be rejected and sent back to you for edits. The content does not contain:
• Article contains plagiarized content.
• Content contains inappropriate material, nudity, or NSFW content.
• Content does not fit within the subject matter of the category.
• Content does not meet quality standards.
• Content includes copyrighted material.
• Content is published elsewhere without authorized curation or open content status.
• Content asserts or implies personal attributes or beliefs.
• Images do not meet quality standards.
• Article is in a language other than English.